Fischer enters the 360 degree mating market by offering the Freedom Series. The Fischer LP360TM, for example, is a signal and power connector with 360° mating freedom. Membrane-sealed contacts ensure a fully cleanable solution. A low profile allows for easy integration.
Designed with the Defence, Security, medical & Industrial markets in mind these connectors are also wearable for easy and seamless integration.
Features & specifications:
- 360° mating, no key code
- IP68 sealed to 20m/24h (metal connectors) / IP67 sealed mated and unmated (plastic connectors)
- Wearable solutions for mobile connectivity, reduced weight & load, easy handling & cleaning
- Size 08 with 4 signal & power contacts – connectors are available in metal and plastic (high-end composite based on PEEK)
- 10,000 mating cycles (metal connectors) / 5,000 mating cycles (plastic connectors)
- Resistant to shock, vibration, torque and extreme temperatures
Along with the Amphenol Stingray series this brings the integration of personal technology a step forward. I personally think this is the way forward and we will soon see more entries into the market.
The only limitation will be how we imagine the future of technology and how we integrate with it.
Here is a great product demonstration video.
Nick Locke, Nicab Ltd